Monday, March 30, 2009

The Cardinal's


Bryce made his first debut on the baseball field on Saturday. He did great, since this was his first time to step foot on the field. I will have to say, he looked like a little stud - muffin. He is so tall & lean, he just fits the profile of a baseball player. They tied with the other team, but Bryce was just too excited to even care. I say that, then this morning he said they were going to wipe the other teams hinney today??? Okay! We all had a blast & can't wait for tonight's game, as long as the rain stays away. Go Cardinal's!!

Oh yeah, Bryce also is collecting the baseball cards now. Now, I don't know who is more excited..Bryce or Shane?? I think they both are! Ha!
Oh, I finally got to watch the "Twilight". Awesome movie, thanks to everyone for holding out of me. Ha! I finally just now got to see it!! Loved it!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great photos of the little ball player. Brings back a lot of memories when my sons played ball at the age. I enjoyed watching them improve with each game.
Good luck on his game.
God bless