Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break fun!

I think we are suffering from separation anxiety! Ha! We were all together again for the week of Spring Break...now it's back to reality......school & working- this applies to everyone in the Borak household!

However, I cherished the days I got to have Bryce at home... it was great to sleep in, stay up late, and just do whatever we wanted with big brother. The little ones & I do whatever during the week, but having Bryce with us was a BONUS!!

We started off the week heading to the Houston Rodeo. I didn't know 3 little kids could go through 300 tickets in a matter of 5 hours! Mercy! It was a blast, watching Lilly getting pumped around by the animals in the petting zoo, to Aunt Nimmer getting her shirt eaten by an animal in there as well, to Bryce & Brock living the thrill of the carnival rides! I was very impressed with the set up of the rodeo this year. Bryce & Lilly decided to get their little feet wet on what it feels like to be a bull rider. Yes, they both rode a mechanical bull. Lilly had to practically do the splits to sit on it, but she & Bryce both looked adorable. It just topped off the night. Just a little side note..we are not real big western people, so I didn't buy any of the kids any boots(why waste the $ if they won't wear it, right)? One reason is because the boys just refused to try them on, then Lilly's poor little narrow feet just kept sliding everywhere(she would have had a ton of blisters before the day was thru). So, I had dressed Lilly into this cute little outfit- blue jean skirt, striped tights, & just a very colorful layout. However, when we were there at the rodeo, Lilly looked more like a little bull fighter!!!! It was hilarious. When we got her picture taken with the bull fighter, he even gave me his camera to take a picture of them as well. Never guessed I would have dressed her like a bull fighter. However, she was the only little bull fighter there. Kinda nice, since everyone else was in boots & cowgirl hats.

We followed up the week with trips to the park, get togethers with friends, Pump It Up, & had a big crawfish party for Nana's birthday. I decided to take a week off with the kids- no bows or hw, which was so overdue & nice. But, today I am totally swamped!!!! I have huge bow orders for Easter & stores, plus numerous projects due for school. Man, am I playing catch up now!

Lilly's 3rd birthday is quickly approaching, can't believe my baby is going to be 3 on the third! They just grow up so fast.. I remember every detail about all three of my kids birth even today, just like I had them that day! Cherish every moment with them, & give them extra hugs & kisses!!!!
Here we are at the cook off!

At the rodeo....Enjoying Dipping Dots!!!Keith Urban....we had a great view!!Trip to the park...Brock, Lance, Bryce, Hailey & LillyMy little Aggie guy!Sweet Lilly. I love how people say Lilly looks so much like her mommy(at least one kid does)!! HaHappy St. Patrick's Day! At Pump It UpLilly & Daddy at Missy & Keith's weddingMy little precious miracles!Where is Brcok?Daddy getting to dance with his other favorite girl!Big brother teaching Lilly how to dance- too sweet!One of the many batches of crawfish, yummy!

3 comments:

Leyla said...

Too much fun! I'm glad you took the time off to have a spring break with your kiddos. It looks like yall had a blast!

Shanan & Shannon said...

Oh, I don't think she looks like a bull fighter at all! She is adorable. Her hair is getting so long - wow...I can't believe she's almost 3. What a precious miracle she is. We love you guys!

Sharon said...

I can not believe how big she is getting and she is a doll.
It looks like you had a blast.
love the photos of the kids.
God bless