Sunday, March 15, 2009

Start of Spring Break!!

I am so excited to be on spring break with the kids!! However, I have to go back to school, but a lot of my professors are letting us have the week off too. Only some of them-ugh! Anyways, we are heading to the rodeo tomorrow with the kids. It is the first time for them going this year. I just pray the weather behaves & the sun makes a breakthrough. I am keeping my fingers crossed. We have a busy schedule this week. I am wanting to do the extra special things, since Bryce is home!!!

I have been letting the kids stay up late every night this weekend...until 11(they are in bed by 8), so tonight it was back to there beds. There was a lot of moaning about no couch night tonight, but mommy has to get some stuff done. Study, make bows, & just relax! I think Lilly headbutted me 2-3 times last night. Seriously, she finds a way to mold her little body into mine. Then, tosses & turns the remaining night, headbutting me along the way. OUCH! Hmmm, I think that is why I had a headache this morning...thanks Lilly!!! Ha!

I hope everyone has a great spring break. Can't wait to read what everyone else did, besides sleep in. Ha!

No comments: