Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY LILLY!!!!!!

Such a Happy three year old!!!

Lilly' arrival 4/3/2006
Lilly's 1ST Birthday!
Lilly's 2ND Birthday!
I can't even begin to describe what a true blessing Lilly is. All three of my little munchkins are my world, but Lilly is the one who connected our family circle. She still smiles right thru those big eyes of hers. Lilly is so loving, observant, outgoing, still in love with the color PINK, loves Little Mermaid, can read endless numbers of books, passionate, a girly-girl, miss rough & tough, full of life & just your all around little princess! Lilly is one of the most self sufficient child I have ever seen. She can dress herself, brush her hair, collect all her things together for school, put on socks & shoes, brush teeth, helps cook & can set the table for dinner. There is not about anything Lilly won't eat....just like her mommy, loves food. Ha! I am so amazed in God's plans. How God had chosen Shane & I to raise these 3 beautiful children. What a blessing!!!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Lilly is just adorable.
I follow her story everyday and I am amazed at how far the little doll has come.
Truly GOD's blessing.
Happy birthday to the sweet girly-girl.
God bless

Leyla said...

She is so sweet and is such a little miracle! Happy Birthday Lilly!

Susan said...

Hey Ambra! Lilly looks just like you with her big smile! Happy birthday!!