Friday, February 27, 2009

Bryce has one less tooth tonight!!

Oh my gosh, my baby is officially getting older!! Bryce lost his FIRST tooth tonight(bottom one). He was shocked his barely hanging on by a root tooth finally popped out! He was ecstatic and I started crying. It brought back memories of when he got his first tooth in(on his first birthday). Now, it is gone and he is getting ready for his BIG boy tooth to come in. Aw, I am so excited for him, but sad he is growing up? He asked if we needed to brush it, that way the "Tooth Fairy" would leave him more money. Ha Smart thinker!!! Cleaner tooth equals more money!! Ha I suspect w/n the next few weeks the next bottom one will fall out too. It' s getting kinda shaky! Way to go Buddy! We love you!

1 comment:

Leyla said...

Too much fun! He is a sharp kid...already thinking how he can get more money!