Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Shane, thank you for...

..your passion you give to us

..your energy you bring to our family (thank goodness, because we have 2 wild boys)

..your outgoingness

..your unconditional love (you are my foundation & our kids hero)

..your shelter you provide (you always make us feel safe-must be the police officer in you)

..your unselfishness (you always put us first before yourself)

..your patience (yes, you do have some, esp. when it comes to my OCD or 3 tired kids)

..your understanding (you always have open ears to hear me)

..your dedication (you are always there for the kids & I)

..your heroism (everyday you protect our city)

..most of all being a wonderful DAD to our three precious miracles.

I wouldn't have Bryce, Brock, & Lilly if I didn't have you! You have made each day such an awesome day. The kids & I can't wait to make & celebrate many more priceless memories with you! We love you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a lovely tribute to the father of your children.
Love the photos of him with his kids.
God bless