Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brock turned the BIG 4!! We celebrated with the family(his party is soon to follow) & he picked out everything...cupcakes, plates, candles & gifts..haha. I have to tell you all this, because this is just Brock. I was searching around the house everywhere trying to find where I put the candles for Brock. I even missed him opening up some of his gifts, because I felt like a goofball not remembering where they were(we had a house full of family)?? So, ancient time later....to heck with the candles- lets sing Happy Birthday!! Before we could get the first note out, Brock shouts, "Hey mom I know where my candles are! I will be right back." He had taken the candles up to his room! Go figure with Mr. Brock Davis. I should have known Brock knew where they were.



1 comment:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! Way to keep those candles from Momma and in a "safe" place-:) i can't wait to celebrate with you in the years to come. we love you guys!